Wednesday 30 April 2014

What I Ate Wednesday (30thApril14)

Hello everyone and welcome to today's What I Ate Wednesday brought to you from that's right folks, bed. Because I'm getting old now and I'm without a doubt in bed before half 8. It's depressing really. 
Today was another day off from work (I always seem to have Wednesdays off!) so food wasn't the most inventive as I'm a tad lazy when it comes to making stuff.


 Breakfast today was old faithful, my Fuel your 10K hours fruit and nut granola. I love this stuff so much. I have had a few weeks away from it having different types of granola and mistakenly one week picked up muesli, (bad move) but this is still the best. I had it with some strawberries and blueberries. Man I miss red currants.

Um… I missed lunch? Well the photograph anyways.. Sorry! I had chicken tikka subway and an oatmeal raisin cookie after a particularly horrible chest and arms session at the gym. But to make up for the lack of picture, here;
Have a hamster eating a hamster sized burrito!

Dinner on the other hand I do have a picture of! Tonight was sweet potato chips (addicted) with cajun pork loin steaks and mixed veg. Oh and some barbecue sauce, can't forget that. This was very yummy. Don't have pork enough if I'm honest!

Pudding was a glass of SunnyD (because yes I'm 20, but I will ALWAYS love it) and a weird yoghurt I bought in Tesco yesterday along with a little Jennifer Lawrence haul (American Hustle and both Hunger Games). It was a cadburys cherry cola fizz yoghurt.. had little cherry fizzy balls and cola cubes with some chocolate. So weird but pretty good!


I also had a banana and a bit of Easter egg for a snack when I first came up to bed. 

What did you all eat today? Feel free to post below! 
xo.







No comments:

Post a Comment