Monday 31 March 2014

Pastel perfect!

Bit of a late in the day post, written to you about bright colours whilst I watch the darkness that is Game of Thrones! Stupid Joffrey is annoying me again.. 
Anyways, finally, Spring is upon us, and that means the shops are filled with pretty pastels and florals (my next post) and I must say, I'm enjoying all of the brightness on the shelves.

Unfortunately, funds are so tight because of holiday saving I can't buy anything to show you, but of course I've been window shopping (well, can you call it window shopping if it's online? Browsing just doesn't sound as good…) and thought I'd show you all some of my top picks online for the pastel craze. 




My favourite of the three has to be the skirt, only £10 from Boohoo.com, they've done it again with their affordable on trend fashion! I'm not usually a fan of scuba skirts, I don't know why but this one is pretty lovely. It also comes in blue, blush and lilac, but I have a certain thing for mint coloured clothing at the moment. 
The shorts are so simple and yet, so pretty! As usual, Forever 21 gives us inexpensive items but at great quality, I mean a pair of shorts like this at somewhere like Dorothy Perkins and they'd cost you almost double! They look so light as well, definitely one to be adding to the holiday wish list!
I don't know what it is about these shoes (from NewLook @ASOS) but I just love them. I'm not usually a heel type of girl, to be perfectly honest, they hurt my feet and I'm much more comfort orientated with my shoes. But they are a mid-heel and they are pretty! I might just have to go and try them on if I see them in-store, girl's gotta have new shoes! 



I love a good cami. It'll go with anything, they're light and ahh look it's mint! They do sell this swing style cami top in Boohoo for only £6, but the red one I bought sort of stretched after washing so it's gotten quite baggy, either that or I've lost weight (woo!). This one also comes in peach, which is another of my favourite spring colours.
This lace camisole dress is so gorgeous! It was £32 and is now reduced to £12, also comes in peach, but I just preferred the grey. Now I know what you're thinking, grey isn't really a pastel colour, but this is sort of a dusky looking grey so it sort of fits in. I'm currently torn between this and another dress that I want for my holiday.. I may just have to get both I think.. It's Greece, I'll need dresses!
This jumper is one for those early Spring days when it's not that cold to wear a jacket, but you still need a little something to cover your arms. Plus, it's fluffy, so come on, you know it's gonna be pretty darn cosy. It also comes in mint (of course it does), pink and lemon. 


Now, I don't have my ears pierced, which pains me, silly allergies, but I love looking at earrings. These little heart studs are so dainty and cute and at only £2 are a right steal! God, there's so much pastel green about, I love it!
The blazer, is a little pricey for my usual picks, I'll admit. But there's something about it that just makes me want to wear it everywhere. I love this blush sort of pink, it makes you look quite tanned and for a girl afraid of fake tan who has pale skin, that's a really good thing! Blazers are also a great staple item for your wardrobe and can be both dressed up and down, so are good for those chillier of Spring days.
I love crochet! I wish I could crotchet myself, but I just don't have the patience to learn something like that. At only £8, it's a bargain and would add something extra to any outfit. Sort of looks a little vintage as well, which is always a good thing.




Last but not least, you may recognise this bag. It may have been featured on my blog before.. you got it? That's right it's my very own beloved winged satchel bag from New Look! I adore this bag, it's so stylish and goes with absolutely everything and is my everyday go to bag, the only problem is it's a tad awkward to get in and out of because of the clasps. Now of course I don't have this exact bag, I have the grey and black version, which don't get me wrong I love, but I kind of want this one now.. There are no rules about having the same bag twice right? 


What pastel coloured items are you loving at the moment? Let me know below! 
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment