Sunday 23 March 2014

Life Update!

I've been away for a while, so I thought I'd give you a little life update. Would have been posting more often but I've been so busy with interning and also my computer decided that it would have a bit of a wobbly moment which resulted in having to get an entire new trackpad meaning I was a week without my Mac! Almost killed me I'll tell you!


Tayla's getting to be a right little madam! Only three years old and going about 15! I don't know how you women out there have two of them, I take my hat off to you. Well, I would if I had a hat on.. thank god it's nearly summer. I can't wait for the long summer days where I can finally crack out the shorts again, although I have the palest legs every and fake tan looks awful on me so it's not the most amazing of sights..
Luckily, the weather has been picking up lately so we've been able to go outside! My brother's currently landscaping the garden so we don't have much grass and room to play but the playhouse is finally in! Got to love the afternoons of playing big bad wolf and blowing bubbles :). 
I haven't really been buying much in the way of fashion/beauty products lately, I just don't have the money! I tell you, trying to save up over £400 before June is not an easy task. I've been frantically looking for a job to earn some extra cash, but that along with the HypeBadger site, Tayla and uni work I haven't had time for much in the way of free time. I did however get to go to the beautiful Alexandra Palace (or 'Ally Pally' as it's called!) at the beginning of March to see Bastille! That is Dan there in the bottom middle picture, as blurry as he is. I love love love Bastille and was so glad I got to see them again, despite the fact I could barely see and we had to queue outside for over 5 hours in the freezing cold. 

Another thing I've been really into lately is baking. I've always loved cooking and considering how hard it is to eat healthily when you have a gigantic sweet tooth, I've been trying to find some good recipes for a few healthy snacks and cakes. I am absolutely addicted to these cookies (above) the chocolate ones taste just like a brownie and are pretty much just oats and cocoa powder! I've been thinking about posting a few recipes and such on here considering I can't really afford much in the way of new products to show you all. What do you think?

Anyways, that's pretty much been my life over the last few weeks, what have you all been up to? 
Would love to hear below! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment