Wednesday 22 January 2014

What I ate Wednesday #3

Love doing these posts, even if I do forget to photograph until I've eaten half of the meal sometimes!

Breakfast
I usually either have toast or Granola for breakfast, just not really a breakfast person if I'm honest! This is the Tesco's finest wholemeal with grains loaf, it's a tad different but still nice, and toasts better than my usual Kingsmill does! 

Lunch 
For lunch I once again had subway! I don't know why I just don't think about lunch when I'm doing a food shop so I never have anything in, plus I have to walk past Subway after dropping Tayla off, so I might as well go in. Today I was good and had the chicken tikka salad bowl with ranch sauce. I also had a big glass of orange juice, which you can see me propping up on my bed here. 

Snack
I never quite feel full for long after a subway so I had an afternoon snack before picking Tayla up from nursery. It's the graze Cherry fudge sundae which consists of almonds, dried cherries and cherry infused raisins with tiny chocolate fudge squares. It was really nice actually! I'm a big fan of Graze, it's one of the only times I can eat chocolate and that for snacks without feeling like I'm eating unhealthily!

Dinner
For dinner I had a homemade chicken curry with wholegrain rice. It's pretty easy to make the sauce actually, just fry off a clove of garlic with some onion and then add a teaspoon of curry powder, half a cup of passata, a dollop of natural yoghurt and a bit of chicken stock and voila! It was really nice, although I was starving by the time I ate it so I felt like I could do with two of them really!

Pudding
I made these mousse's the other day, when I was having a HUGE chocolate craving. It's really light and low fat as it's made with yoghurt instead of cream (yes I use natural yoghurt in loads of my cooking) I also chopped up some strawberries and threw in some blueberries at the bottom for a bit of my five-a-day.

Well that's my Wednesday, what did you have? 
xo.

Also, here's this months Crownbrush.co.uk discount for 10% off any order!
 FINAJ2014

No comments:

Post a Comment