Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone and Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year's eve whatever you did. Unfortunately there was no midnight kiss for me as I was all snuggled in my pyjamas by 10pm watching the Gary Barlow countdown with my Mother!
As for New Year's resolutions, I've already started my more healthy lifestyle and I'm going to start the gym next week. Got 6 months to get my beach body ready for Greece!
As well as the usual diet and exercise that everyone starts the year with good intentions of doing I also really want to start learning to drive this year.
Oh and to blog more of course! 

What resolutions have you lovely people made?
xo. 


Of course I had to leave a couple of pictures of Tayla on Christmas day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment