Wednesday 8 January 2014

What I ate Wednesday

I've seen quite a lot of bloggers out there doing a 'What I ate Wednesday' type post, so I thought I'd join them. Considering how much I love food, I'm surprised I've not done it before.

For breakfast I had my fruit granola (doing well on the healthy eating for breakfast!) and my cup of early grey. I'm like a coffee person except with tea; I can't function in the morning without my cuppa!

This is my lunch :) I promise you that is not just a bowl of lettuce, I'm not that crazy. Its a garlic chicken salad with honey and mustard dressing. It's a killer to cut out the croutons! I also had a clementine, I'm obsessed with these at the moment, and a cup of green tea with lemon. I don't know how people drink the pure green tea, just tastes like hot water to me. 


Dinner I was a bit naughty with as I need my prawn crackers with a stir fry, but at only 106 calories per half a bag, it's not so bad. I pretty much live on stir fry at the moment, they're so filling and make me feel like I've been really good with my getting my 5 a day.


For my dessert/snack I had a bowl of strawberries and blueberries mixed with some fat free natural Onken, and a cheeky squeeze of chocolate sauce. I really need my chocolate in my diet, I have such a sweet tooth. I also had a big glass of orange juice. 

Well there you have it, I'll try and make it something different every week and I hope you enjoy reading them! Off to my first session with the personal trainer at the gym tomorrow, so if I don't post, I've definitely been killed off. Have a good night everyone! 
xo.



No comments:

Post a Comment